What's That One Look Like?

 

I think I see a dog with two tails!Brooklyn said it looks like a puppy, and when I flipped the pic upside down, Addison said it looked liked a gymnast trying to do a front flip…probably because that’s what she was watching on TV right then!


Jude 1:12 (or just Jude 12 since there’s only 1 chapter!) describes some false teachers this way: “Clouds they are without water, carried about of winds.”


Clouds can mean different things, but if you need rain and a cloud doesn’t bring any, it’s disappointing. If spiritual leaders in your life don’t provide the Biblical leadership you need, it can be devastating. Anyone who shifts their beliefs every time the wind changes isn’t worth following. I’m thankful for the many Godly leaders I’ve had in my life, and I’m glad we can always turn to God and His Word for leadership. He’s always loving and always true no matter which way the wind blows. 

For more random nature fun, check out How Can It Grow THERE?!?

To see encouraging posts like this every day:

SUBSCRIBE HERE or check out my social media: 

Facebook

Instagram