Addison is ready to wipe out tent caterpillars! At least she was before she actually got CLOSE to the one on this branch! We’ve explained to the girls what these nuisances are, and Addison understands that they hurt trees and wants to get rid of them. She said knew exactly how to take care of tent caterpillars…until she actually had the chance to do it and freaked out! 😏
Its easy to think we know enough, but when life gets real, we need real truth to rely on. 2 Timothy 3:7 says some people are “Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.” I’m all for learning everything good we can, but if we aren’t learning the real truth from God‘s Word, we won’t know what we need to genuinely help us each day or for eternity.
We need to know the real truth and constantly put it into practice. I just heard about a lifeguard who got bitten by a shark…while training people for the unlikely event of a shark attack! I hope and pray that the lifeguard is ok, but one thing is for sure: their training got real (and I’m sure that training helped a lot!). I hope we are all training ourselves in the real truth of God’s Word each day, and I also hope we stay busy living out that truth.
For more outdoor encouragement, check out I Think I’m Going about This All Wrong!
Check out more daily encouragement by SUBSCRIBING HERE to get daily encouragement emailed to you.
Or check out my social media:
