Maybe your life feels like that bat sometimes! For us it was a simple backyard wiffleball game that ended when that cheap bat was no match for our friend Addie who stopped by with some of her family. One swing and the bat was done for! We all had a great time playing other things instead, but sometimes life unravels in a big way. One thing I’ve learned is that if our plans unravel it’s not a big deal as long as God‘s plans don’t.
And God’s plans never unravel; they never fail. Isaiah 46:9-10 says, “Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done,saying, My counsel shall stand,and I will do all my pleasure.”
Even when it feels like life is falling apart, even if all our plans unravel, God is still in control, still keeping His Word, still accomplishing His perfect plan that He’s had all along. So if God recently closed a door in your life, look forward to the better one He will open instead!
Check out more outdoor fun: Sometimes You Gotta Pull Out the Big Guns!
To see encouraging posts like this every day:
SUBSCRIBE HERE or check out my social media:
