We all need boundaries 


Sure enough, the boundary around the Chambersburg Square fountain got hit…again! 


I was taking the girls to ballet the other day, and we heard sirens. Addison and Brooklyn thought it was at the fountain.  I disagreed. And unfortunately they were right! 

 

We all need boundaries, even in our motives, maybe especially when it comes to our motives, not just what we do but why we do it. 


Judges‬ ‭15‬:‭11‬ ‭says, “Then three thousand men of Judah went to the top of the rock Etam, and said to Samson, Knowest thou not that the Philistines are rulers over us? what is this that thou hast done unto us? And he said unto them, As they did unto me, so have I done unto them.”


They started it!😳 Samson kinda sounds like a pouting child! 


What motivates you? What bothers you more: What people do to you or what they do to God and His name?


God definitely used Samson in some mighty and amazing ways, but Samson’s motives give us a strong reminder that we need to do the right things for the right reasons. 


Today’s Bible reading is Judges 15.