Something’s different about us…
Eight years sure does make a difference! And I hope and pray that difference goes a lot deeper than just how we look.
When God is in our life, there should be something different about us.
Ruth 1:16-17 says, “And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God: where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the LORD do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me.”
Something was different about Naomi.
Ruth saw something in Naomi that she couldn’t find in Moab.
And because of that difference, Naomi got to introduce Ruth to God.
Sometimes we really are the only Bible some will ever read, the only impression someone gets about our God…unless there’s something about us that makes them want to know more about Him.
Today’s Bible reading is Ruth 1.
