It’s not about where you are. It’s about how you respond. 


Are you sleepy on rainy days?


I am! I love grabbing a nap on a rainy day (I got a wonderful Sunday afternoon nap today!). But I’ve noticed that rainy days are often whatever we make of them. Our response and our attitude make all the difference. 


Joshua‬ ‭2‬:‭9‬-‭10‬ ‭says, “And she said unto the men, I know that the LORD hath given you the land, and that your terror is fallen upon us, and that all the inhabitants of the land faint because of you. For we have heard how the LORD dried up the water of the Red sea for you, when ye came out of Egypt; and what ye did unto the two kings of the Amorites, that were on the other side Jordan, Sihon and Og, whom ye utterly destroyed.”


Rahab’s story starts out bad, but then she responded to God. She went from rejecting God to trusting in Him. Her response made all the difference. If only more besides her and her family would’ve done that!


And we all need to remember that it’s not where we start, and it’s not where we are right now, but whether or not we’ll respond to God and keep moving ahead on our journey of faith.


Today’s Bible reading is Joshua 2.