What do you think of my AI “action figure”?

I’ve seen several people’s “action figure” pictures, so I thought I’d give it a shot. I must be doing something wrong because mine isn’t in a box, but it is kinda fun. 


I uploaded a picture of me holding a math book from a recent devo, and I wanted a Gator logo and a Bible. But I didn’t expect the logo to be ON the Bible!😳


I do love the different areas of ministry I get to serve in and I do enjoy teaching math. I’m sure my students would like it if they could have their own Mr. Lundy math action figure to do their tests for them!🤣


I can’t take my students’ place on test day, but Jesus took our place on the cross once and for all. 


Whether or not we realize and accept that makes all the difference. 


Luke‬ ‭23‬:‭39‬-‭42‬ ‭says, “And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us. But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss. And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.”


2 thieves on crosses. Jesus was literally dying for their sins right then.  Both entered eternity that day. Tragically only one accepted Jesus payment. 


Jesus took your sin, your punishment, your place as well. Have you given Him place in your heart and life?


And if you are a Christian, have you given Him a place (hopefully first place) in your plans and life today?