Often on Sundays, I write devotionals on one of the verses I preached on that day. Revelation 5:13 stands out in a big way today: “And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.” 


We have so much to praise God for. Everything and everyone in heaven will praise God for eternity. We should start now!


Between the reminder of our blessings on the wall and the blessings pictured on my t-shirt, God has been so good to me! 


We probably all have a lot of prayer requests, and we should definitely bring those to God. But I hope we’ll take time even right now to praise Him for His goodness to us.