I’m a science nerd. Of course I have the astronomy Apple Watch face!
To me it’s fun to watch the planets orbit as I spin the dial and to remember how big God’s creation really is. He can see it all at a glance and still takes time to notice you and me.
Psalms 33:6 says, “By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.”
If God can breathe out stars and keep each planet orbiting just right, He can hold you together even when things seem to be spinning out of control.
Sometimes we need to spend time looking up at God and the perfect eternity He has waiting for us in heaven.
Other times we need to get God’s perspective to allow us to see our current circumstances the way He does.
Either way, take a little time today to look up and remember how big God is.
