When all you can do is hold on for dear life
I’m not sure my wife is using the best volleyball technique, but it was effective! She went to hit the ball and somehow ended up catching it between her arms and her chin. We had a good laugh during a wonderful family time playing volleyball together, but there are times when about all we feel like we can do is hold on for dear life.
I get it that life gets crazy sometimes. But no matter what our circumstances look like, sometimes the problem is that we ask, “How am I gonna do this?” instead of trusting what God is going to do for us and going to enable and empower us to do.
Philippians 2:13 says, “For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.”
Let’s never be satisfied with what we can do on our own but always look for what God wants to do through us. And when we are hanging on for dear life, let’s not freak out and worry and stress because we can’t but instead let’s rest because God can.
