Real Life thought: No matter how close you look, it stays the same!


Fractals are cool to see! Zoom in, and they look exactly the same. It’s nice for something to be constant and stay the same no matter what. 


Here’s one even better thing that stays the same whether we zoom out to look at the world or zoom in to look at one person. 


Many of us probably know and love the kids song “He’s got the whole world in His hands.” But maybe your response is sometimes, “Great, but what about me? What about my situation? Is God holding onto that? Is that in His hands? Am I?”


Thankfully, no matter how far we zoom in on God’s love, it’s still there going strong, right down to each individual who has ever lived. 


Luke 15:10 says, “Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.” It’s been accurately said that even if you were the only sinner on earth, Jesus would’ve still come and died for you.


We see God’s amazing love and individual care from before we were even born in Psalms 139:15: “My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.”


God’s love is big. It extends to everyone on earth. But when we zoom in, we can see that it extends to you and me individually as well.