What would it take for you to sit on a bed of nails???

What would it take for you to try it? I had fun using this in my Vacation Bible School teens message tonight, and it wasn’t a big deal for me to sit down…because I knew it would hold me up. This is the second bed of nails I’ve built, and I understand the science behind how it works. Because they’ve always held me up, I have confidence that a bed of nails won’t let me down (or impale me!). 


God has done so much more than that  to earn our confidence, and it all started in the first verse of the Bible. 


Genesis 1:1 says, “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.” Everywhere we look, we see God’s amazing design in the universe. Sure, sin brought the curse and some serious consequences, but God’s amazing ability to uphold the universe is clear from microscopic organisms all the way up to galaxies. And He doesn’t just take care of stars; He also takes care of you and me. Has God done enough to prove that you should trust Him? I’d say yes. I hope you’ll by faith choose to accept Him as your Creator and your Savior. 


And who better could you go to for advice about what to do each day and for a lifetime? 


 Check out more encouragement:

TikTok        YouTube         Facebook       Instagram

To learn how you can begin a relationship with Jesus, check out whatdoUwonder com