Watch your step because other people are watching too!


It was fun to see my footprints in the wet, dewy grass first thing in the morning. But it got me thinking: Imagine if every step you took was permanently marked for everyone to see! Whether it’s my girls, my wife, teens in our youth group, or someone else I’m around, there are always people watching me, and they need a good example to follow. That’s true for all of us!


Psalms 37:23 says, “The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.” Let’s allow God to lead our steps one decision, one choice, one right move at a time. 


And instead of trying to make everyone around us happy, let’s focus on making God happy. It’s amazing that God can delight in the steps we choose to take! 


 Check out more encouragement:

To learn how you can begin a relationship with Jesus, check out whatdoUwonder com