Who can you always count on?


Who can you always count on?


Jen and I had a good time exploring Natural Chimneys recently. These beautiful rock formations really do look like you could light a fire and watch the smoke go on up them, but the area was fenced off so I couldn’t test that out! These natural chimneys are amazing to see, but they won’t keep your house warm. For that we need something more dependable. Sometimes the stuff (or people) right in front of us is great but can’t actually meet our needs. 


Micah 7:5-7 says, “Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom. 6 For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house. 7 Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.” This was a rough time in Israel’s history, and people aren’t always that bad. I have some great people in my life, but I’m still glad my ultimate confidence can be in God. We can press on and keep going because God will never let us down. 


I love the statement “You and God make a majority.” Romans 8:31b says it this way: “If God be for us, who can be against us?” Let’s not wait for easier circumstances, Godly government leaders, or even the right people to join us. Let’s move forward with God and for God today. He offers consistent, trust-worthy help that we can be confident in. 


 Check out more encouragement:

TikTok        YouTube         Facebook       Instagram

To learn how you can begin a relationship with Jesus, check out whatdoUwonder com