Which way is your life pointing?



DIY compass: What do you think, did our “compass” in the bowl of water do a good job of pointing north? I’ve seen the idea of taking a pin, rubbing it against a magnet, and then floating it in water to make a compass, but we’d never tried it. Sometimes pointing the right direction is a big deal. 


John 1:15 says, “John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.” John the Baptist had his own following, but he stayed focused on pointing people to Jesus, the One Who could truly change their lives and give real hope. More people came to Jesus because of John the Baptist. I want the same thing to be true about me!


A good compass points north; it can’t help it. No matter how you turn it, that’s just what it does. No matter what happens to us, no matter which way life turns us, I hope we head straight toward Jesus and point people to Him!  

Check out more encouragement:

TikTok        YouTube         Facebook       Instagram

To learn how you can begin a relationship with Jesus, check out whatdoUwonder com