Hard to see it all in the fog


I love the view from our backyard! We enjoy seeing the mountains get swallowed up in thunderstorms every summer, the leaves changing colors every fall, snow covering everything in the winter, and new green growth each spring. As much as I enjoy seeing those mountains and even spending time hiking in them, even a foggy view is enough to remind me of how amazing they are. 


1 Corinthians 13:12 says, “For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.” We’ve never seen God face-to-face, but the Bible gives us more than enough glimpses into who He is and what He’s done for us that we should do all we can to know Him more and look forward to a perfect view one day in eternity. Yes there’s more to God than what we can see right now, but the Bible gives us everything we need to know for us to love Him, follow Him, and want to see our relationship with Him grow. 


Check out more encouragement:

TikTok        YouTube         Facebook       Instagram

To learn how you can begin a relationship with Jesus, check out whatdoUwonder com