Feel the power!🧲


Fun times learning about magnetism (the black belt clip is a Father’s Day present—a magnet that’ll hold any metal tool!). The girls enjoyed tinkering, and we got all the paper clips put away…eventually! That magnet did some fun stuff…as long as the metal stayed connected to it. 


Jesus offers us power to live for Him…if we’ll stay connected. Get one of those paper clips even an inch away from the magnet’s pull and it’s powerless. Get a Christian a few decisions away from Jesus and we become powerless as well. John 15:5 says, “I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.”


We thought it was fun that the magnet worked even through our fingers. In fact, I think it worked better (maybe I have a magnetic personality ðŸ˜¬). The magnetism moved through all those paper clips, and Jesus wants to reach through you and me to people in need. In fact, He wants to use His followers to reach even more people than He directly reached while He was here on earth. John 14:12 says, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.” We could never do something BIGGER than what Jesus did, but all of us together can be Jesus’ hands and feet and reach all the way around the world with His message of love, hope, and salvation. 


Check out more encouragement:

TikTok        YouTube         Facebook       Instagram

To learn how you can begin a relationship with Jesus, check out whatdoUwonder com