We All Have Questions. God Has the Answers We’re Looking for!


Anyone else have someone in their life that loves to ask A MILLION QUESTIONS?!? Brooklyn and Addison don’t actually ask that many questions, but there seems to be a direct connection between how tired Jen and I are and how many random questions they urgently wanna ask sometimes.😏 All a fun part of them growing up, and we do our best to give them good answers. But I’m glad God never gets tired and loves to give us perfect answers to even our deepest questions. In fact, God has already “given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,” (2 Peter 1:3). It’s ok to have questions, and it’s helpful to look to the ultimate source of truth, the Bible, for answers. 


Psalm 22 has some great questions…and one of the most amazing answers in the Bible. Verses 1-2 say, “My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring? 2 O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.” Maybe you’ve felt like that before: like God wasn’t there or wasn’t listening. Maybe you’ve had those questions. But God is real; He is listening, and He cares more deeply than anyone else ever could. And the proof is right there in Psalm 22. It turns out that Psalm 22 is a Psalm about Jesus, describing some of what He’d go through on cross for us and even predicting some things He’d say while dying for our sins (for example, verse 16 says, “the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.” That’s a pretty amazing answer for us to hold onto! 


And if you need a little more encouragement and hope, the very next verses after Psalm 22 are Psalm 23, some of the best comfort there is! 


Check out more encouragement: 

TikTok        YouTube         Facebook       Instagram


To learn how you can begin a relationship with Jesus, check out whatdoUwonder com