1 Good Decision Leads to More Good Decisions


I love a good s’more as much as anyone, but I decided to pass and just help the girls with them last night. I don’t always eat the best, but it amazes me how much I wanna eat better when I start running more. I signed up for a half marathon at the end of October and have been working to get back in shape for it (y’all pray for me!), and now junk food doesn’t tempt me as much anymore. One good choice often does make more good choices easier. 


Psalms 37:4 says, “Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.” Have you ever wanted something that you NEVER should have wanted? Maybe it was something sinful, or maybe it was just something silly you’d be embarrassed to admit. We all want things that are ultimately bad for us or not worthwhile sometimes, but if we make God our delight, He will help us to want the right things. If we find our joy, purpose, and satisfaction in our Savior, that good decision will help us with more good decisions. Let’s see how that might impact friendships, family relationships, marriages, our jobs, our school work, everything we do today.