Relationship Status Matters!

I love my wife! We celebrated 11 years of marriage yesterday, and I’m so thankful for her. It’s easy to get into the routine of life and take people for granted, but I don’t know how I would ever do life without her! I always find it funny when I see this on her Facebook profile (it would be a PROBLEM if I didn’t already know that she’s married to me!). Apparently more than half of all Facebook users lie about their relationship status. Hopefully that doesn’t include marriages but it sure is helpful to know where you stand in a relationship with someone.


I hope you don’t have to go through a relationship wondering where you stand, and I’m thankful that we never have to do that with God. 1 John 5:13 says, “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.” If you have accepted Jesus as your Savior, you can KNOW that you are saved and you can rest in that assurance and get busy living for Him and enjoying your relationship with Him. And if you’re not sure that Jesus is your Savior, today would be a great day to get that settled!


It’s been said that life is too short to spend it with someone who doesn’t love you, and Jesus loves you perfectly and wants a relationship with you every day and for all eternity. For more family fun, check out "A Humongous Fungus Among Us"


To see encouraging posts like this every day:

SUBSCRIBE HERE or check out my social media: 

Facebook

Instagram