Galatians 5:25 says, “If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.” Both balloons are back inside now, and I’m sure the one that was outside is already filling back up to regular size. The Holy Spirit always stays with us, but sometimes we need to “fill back up” spiritually by taking a little extra time with our Savior and His Word and by making sure we are allowing the Holy Spirit to be the One leading us. If you or I had to spend last night outside, we would have quickly noticed the cold. When we become cold spiritually and drift away from God, I hope we will notice and quickly do what is necessary to “warm back up” spiritually.
Some Extra Bible Reading I Try to Do Each Day
Psalm 11:1 In the Lord put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain? 2 For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart. 3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do? 4 The Lord is in his holy temple, the Lord's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men. 5 The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth. 6 Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup. 7 For the righteous Lord loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.