What if you suddenly got everything you ever asked for?

Would that be a good thing or a bad thing?


Would it help others or just you?


Would it impact eternity or just this life? 


I love praying with my girls. And I love teaching them that we can ask God for things and talk to God about what’s on our hearts. I hope I’m teaching them to ask God to help them with the most important things. 


Ephesians 6:18-19 says, “Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,”


Pray always. Pray about everything because God cares about everything. But make sure eternal things, Gospel things are on your prayer list for sure.