I’m not sure I can see that very clearly!


We saw this mirror in a hotel in Vancouver last week. Can you imagine trying to fix your hair or put in contacts using that?!?


Sometimes it’s hard to see things clearly. Ezekiel 1:18 is one Bible example of that (at least to me): “As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.”


Maybe you have no trouble picturing exactly what that looked like, but Ezekiel‬ ‭1‬:‭28‬ ‭gets down to the basics: “As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.” That’s a great response! 


Complete understanding isn’t necessary for complete obedience and surrender. We can worship and follow God before we see how all the pieces fit together. In fact we should be glad just to be a part of the amazing story He is building.