Jen showed me this, and as much as I love this sort of evidence that shows animals haven’t evolved (and aren’t millions of years old), I couldn’t help but sarcastically comment that geckos have in fact changed and can now walk upright, talk, and even sell car insurance!🤣

Real evidence shows that evolution in some “molecules to man” sense has in fact not happened. 

Made up stories (often almost as ridiculous as my comment about Geico’s mascot) can try to fill as many gaps as biased scientists want. But they’re still just that: stories. I’ll stick to the facts!

As Romans 3:4 says, “let God be true, but every man a liar;“

No matter how popular it becomes to reject God and the Bible, facts still confirm what Christians have known all along. 

Psalms 19:1 says, “The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.”

Everywhere we look in science, archeology, paleontology, cosmology…we see that the Bible is true. 

I hope we’ll all stand strong on the Bible and let it impact every area of our lives.