Notice anything?

Maybe you noticed that you can see my phone reflected in my sunglasses or the sports flag (Go Gators!). Maybe the birdhouse catches your eye or the flowers or the beautiful day. 


Do you take the time to notice good around you each day?


Do you take time to notice God?


I talk a lot in devotionals about how there is hope through God no matter what our circumstances are. While that’s totally true and a great thing to focus on, today I want to focus more on God Himself, not just what we can get from Him. 


Psalm‬ ‭21‬:‭13‬ says, “Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: So will we sing and praise thy power.”

‭‭

Let’s exalt and lift God up for Who He is, not just for what we want from Him. 


I love the quote, “People are people and nothing more. God is God and nothing less.”


Maybe we need to notice God more and problems less. 


Let’s take the time to see God for Who He is today. He’s not just Someone to ask for things.