God’s best or our worst?


We have plenty of good, nutritious dog food for Cleo, but that hasn’t stopped her from eating a lot of dandelion heads the last couple days!  No matter how much good stuff is available, puppies will still  search for something else. 


Sounds like a lot of people!


Psalms 81:10-12 says, “I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it. 11 But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me. 12 So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels.

     

God offered them great things, a literal promised land, and they still rejected Him and went their own way. 


We need to trust and accept the best that God offers or we’ll end up with the worst we have to offer.