Not sure if you can read that, but it’s an AARP ad I got yesterday! I have a birthday coming up, but it’s just my 39th!😳🤣


Psalms 37:25 says, “I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.” It’s not our youth or our own abilities. It’s God! 


I went through the end of Leviticus and the first couple chapters in Numbers today. Numbers shows the military strength of the Israelites. They would have battles to face, and those young men would need to fight, but the end of Leviticus gives the real secret to any success they would have:


Leviticus 26:3-5 says, “If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them; 4 Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. 5 And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely.”


God’s plan comes with God’s help. Relying on ourselves often pushes God’s help away as if we don’t even need Him. 


Whose strength and ability are you trusting in today? I’m glad we get to have a part in what God is doing, but let’s always be quick to give God the credit and the glory.