Ice Fest! We had a great time going to the Chambersburg, Pennsylvania Ice Fest on Saturday evening with family. There were some great vendors and some amazing ice sculptures (even if some of them had melted in the 60° weather!) I found this one kind of ironic. It does kind of feel like 2024 is already melting away far too quickly.😳


Thankfully some things are timeless, lasting, and permanent. 


Job‬ ‭23‬:‭11‬-‭12‬ ‭says, “My foot hath held his steps, His way have I kept, and not declined. Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.”


How do you treat the Bible? Do you look to it for timeless truth or as something to be ignored most of the time? 


What if everyone else only read the Bible as much as you do?


What if you only ate as often as you read the Bible?