A life well lived and a legacy of hope left behind

My Grandma was promoted to heaven today. She is healed once and for all and in a perfect place, but the memories are thick. There’s sadness but so much to smile about.  


The games, the early breakfasts when we stayed up there, even the random “threats” (still not sure what a tin ear is! Apparently I never stepped out of line far enough to deserve one)🤣


I’m thankful she met my family, but I’m even more thankful she met Jesus by faith years ago and now by sight. 


1 Thessalonians 4:13-14 says, “But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.”


Because of her faith, she is with Jesus, and because of her life lived by faith, others have seen the way of salvation as well. 


Please pray for my family, but please also rejoice with us that we don’t sorrow without hope.