Happy New Year!

Do you watch the ball drop on New Year’s Eve? I showed the girls pictures of several different things that cities “drop” to ring in the New Year. These were their favorites out of a pepper, a cheese wedge, a peach, an orange, a giant marshmallow peep, and a glowing fish. 


I can easily skip watching the ball drop, but there are some things I don’t want to miss. 


1 Corinthians 2:9 says, “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.”


With Jesus as our Savior, we have a lot to look forward to in the new year. I hope and pray 2024 is a wonderful year full of blessings, but I’m most thankful that God has a plan for our year. That’s something we don’t wanna miss.