There’s a bat in the pool!πŸ¦‡πŸ˜†


After a night of camping with the girls in the side yard this was the comment I heard in the morning! Until I saw the pool, I was a little concerned!😳 Sometimes the same sentence can have very different meanings! 


John 14:14 says, “If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.”


That sounds like we can just ask God for anything and expect to get it…as long as we mumble “in Jesus name, I pray, amen” at the end of a prayer.


But Jesus meant a lot more than saying words at the end of each prayer. It means praying for things that we can honestly put Jesus name on. Things we want Him to do for us and with us; things that fit within His perfect plan. 


Psalms 37:4 puts it this way: “Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.”


It’s more about wanting the things that we SHOULD want than getting whatever we want.