How many states have you been to?


Over 35 for me. My family and I have had the privilege to visit and even live in many different states. Some I would never pick as a vacation spot, but I hope I’d be willing to go there again if needed.


We’ve had missions month at our church during August and been challenged to consider going to other parts of the country or the world to tell people about Jesus. 


Isaiah 6:8 says, “Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.”


I think a lot of times Christians ask themselves, “If Jesus ever called me to go, would I be willing?” It’s easy to try to come up with a guessed answer, but there’s a much better test we can use: If you think you’re willing to go THERE to serve Jesus and to tell others about Him, are you doing that HERE?


We’ll never serve God THERE if we aren’t willing to serve God HERE. And we are preparing fail to serve God tomorrow if we are unwilling to serve Him today. 


Let’s get so busy serving God right where we are that it’s no big deal if He asks us to go serve Him somewhere else. 


 Check out more encouragement:

TikTok        YouTube         Facebook       Instagram

To learn how you can begin a relationship with Jesus, check out whatdoUwonder com