How much is it worth to you?


The girls had a fun time with their recent lemonade stand (they are way better salespeople than me!). Jen and I are grateful that they get to work a bit to learn the value of money. The value of things becomes more real when you have to work for them. 


2 Samuel 24:24 says, “And the king said unto Araunah, Nay; but I will surely buy it of thee at a price: neither will I offer burnt offerings unto the LORD my God of that which doth cost me nothing. So David bought the threshingfloor and the oxen for fifty shekels of silver.” David needed to offer a sacrifice to God because of a sin he’d done, and David knew that any real sacrifice should cost him something. 


It shouldn’t bother us if our relationship with God costs us something. It should concern us if it doesn’t!


And serving God shouldn’t stop when it costs us something. Our salvation cost Jesus everything. 


 Check out more encouragement:

To learn how you can begin a relationship with Jesus, check out whatdoUwonder com