Things Are a lot Easier When You Know That You’re Going the Right Way!


Have you ever gotten REALLY FRUSTRATED when a screw or a bolt wouldn’t come loose no matter how hard you turned…only to realize you were turning it the wrong way?!? I’m ok at the whole “righty tighty, lefty loosey” thing until I’m upside down under a lawn mower. Then it takes me a little while to get things turning the right direction. Once I was confident that I was turning the right way, it got a lot easier to get those blades off and sharpened! 


2 Samuel 2:1-2 says, “And it came to pass after this, that David enquired of the LORD, saying, Shall I go up into any of the cities of Judah? And the LORD said unto him, Go up. And David said, Whither shall I go up? And he said, Unto Hebron. 2 So David went up thither,”


We don’t need the self-confidence to go whichever direction we think is right. We need the God-confidence that checks with Him first and then moves boldly forward into what He has for us. 


Let’s never be timid to go where God has told us to go. Let’s go boldly for God because where God guides He provides. And the best provision He could ever give is the one He ALWAYS gives: He goes with us!!!


Check out more encouragement:

To learn how you can begin a relationship with Jesus, check out whatdoUwonder com