What’s Your Favorite Food?


Imagine going to one of your favorite restaurants or cooking your favorite food and having plenty of it. It wouldn’t make much sense to say “nah” and look for something else to eat. In fact you’d probably eat too much like I did at Olive Garden recently! I definitely left filled up and satisfied by that delicious food. 


Psalms 119:57 says, “Thou art my portion, O LORD: I have said that I would keep thy words.” God offers to be our portion, to meet our needs and satisfy the deepest longings of our hearts. The big deal is this: If we don’t find our satisfaction in God, we won’t find it anywhere at all. 


Psalms 108:1 says, “O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise,

even with my glory.” Let’s stay “fixed” on God, constantly looking to Him, not anyone or anything else, for hope and meaning in our lives. 

Check out more encouragement:

TikTok        YouTube         Facebook       Instagram


To learn how you can begin a relationship with Jesus, check out whatdoUwonder com