Sometimes Things Have to Get Stretched Thin



Ever felt like that wubble ball—all stretched thin like you’re about to pop? Shoutout to Mrs. Shirley, the girls’ Sunday school teacher, for the sweet gift! She even made sure they got them while they were home sick from church a week ago. The girls have had a great time playing with them, and I’ve noticed that the more the wubble balls get stretched, the easier it is to see through them. 


I enjoy working hard and being busy, but when it gets to be a bit too much, I hate feeling stretched thin. But just like that wubble ball, sometimes it’s when we’re stretched thin that we can see the clearest. Psalms 119:71 says, “It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.” I wonder what God wants each of us to learn from whatever we’re going through right now. 


Whether it’s the Christmas season that has you stretched thin or maybe some financial concerns, relationship issues, or other stress, God‘s word shows us that there’s a purpose and plan in all of it. Let’s allow God to improve us spiritually even before He improves our circumstances. 

 

Check out more encouragement: 

TikTok        YouTube         Facebook       Instagram


To learn how you can begin a relationship with Jesus, check out whatdoUwonder com