“Well that was fast, God!”


Sunrise

Just before sunrise this morning, I asked God for something. It wasn’t a huge prayer, but it was specific. Right after I prayed, I checked and realized God had answered my prayer…about 3 weeks ago! All I could do was smile, raise a hand toward God, and say “Well that was fast, God!” God really is good all the time! 


Psalms 40:5 says, “Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.”

It’s amazing that God thinks about us! We are unworthy of His attention, yet He loves to think of you and me and bless us with so many great things. 


When God answers our prayers, I think a great response is found in verse 10 of this same Psalm: “I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.” If God has been good to you, tell somebody today! 


Check out more encouragement: 

TikTok        YouTube         Facebook       Instagram


To learn how you can begin a relationship with Jesus, check out whatdoUwonder com