Thanksgiving Part 4: What’s in a name? I’m thankful for my family, for who I am as a Lundy and who I am as a child of God!

The Bank arcade is ironically not a bank at all despite its name!


What’s in a name? Sometimes nothing, but sometimes a lot. We found it ironic that “The Bank” isn’t actually…a bank! I’m sure the owners would like us to think that money and prizes are just as available here as at a real bank even though that’s not actually true! There are some important names that really are worth living up to. 


I’m glad to be a Lundy! I always want to make my parents proud and to do right by the Lundy name. I’m also thankful to be a part of Jesus’ family and want to represent Him well. 


Acts 11:26 says, “And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.” Christian originally meant “little Christ one” and was apparently first used as an insult. But I like that name! I hope I live and look just like a little Jesus!


Here’s a weird way this hit home for me: Have you ever noticed that an exit sign only spells E-X-I-T because of the shape of the cover? The red light shines everywhere inside the box but spells EXIT after going through the cover. Kinda obvious I know, but what’s the light of Jesus look like when it goes through us? What do we make Jesus look like to the world around us as we represent Him? Being a Christian should challenge us to live up to that name! 

Check out more encouragement: 

TikTok        YouTube         Facebook       Instagram


To learn how you can begin a relationship with Jesus, check out whatdoUwonder com


Check out my new book Daily Devotions at the Speed of Life on Amazon.com or by clicking here.