Look What Happens When You Put Some Heart Back into It!


I saw this weird red thing in our sink and honestly didn’t know what it was! Then I figured whatever it is must be melted and ruined, but as soon as I started popping the hearts back into place, the whole tray started to get back to the right shape. Kinda amazed me and also reminded me how the same thing will happen in our relationships. Without love, our lives will never look like they’re supposed to. 


1 Corinthians 13:1-3 says, “Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.” Charity means love, and this “love chapter” tells us that no matter what we’re trying to do, it will only get done right if it’s done out of love. Real love puts the needs of others ahead of ourselves as it “seeketh not her own.” Instead of being filled with pride or selfishness, our lives should show love for God and love for people.


Goals, abilities, and ambition are good things, but we need love to help us keep the right perspective. Let’s not allow stress or a long to-do list to keep us from focusing on what matters most. As we put God first and focus on the needs of others, everything in our lives will snap into place just like that red tray. 


Check out more encouragement: 

TikTok        YouTube         Facebook       Instagram


To learn how you can begin a relationship with Jesus, check out whatdoUwonder com