Unidentified Flying Vegetable! Maybe the Unknown Doesn’t Have to Be So Scary

Girls gardening while corn is thrown overhead

I think we have a unique way of picking corn! Jen loves to get the individual ears of corn and then throw them out to the yard where the girls eagerly gather them up. It’s a lot of fun, but there is a little bit of mystery to when and where the corn is going to fly!. It’s amazing how the unknown can be fun and also scary at times!


In Persia, Queen Esther knew she was risking her life if she came before the king uninvited, but when her people needed her and God led her to go, she willingly stepped up to do right no matter what. Esther 4:16 records her commitment: “I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.”


Job went through unimaginable tragedy losing his children, his possessions, and his health all close together. While he didn’t understand why or what would happen next, he made this commitment to God: “Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him” (Job 13:15). 


When we get to the point where we’re willing to do anything for God, we’re ready to face anything with God.


For more daily encouragement, SUBSCRIBE HERE to get daily encouragement emailed to you.


Or check out my social media: 


Facebook


Instagram