Which Way?

I’m bad with directions but this is just fun! Addison has been wanting to try this idea for a while, and it worked really well! The arrow points right but after looking at it through the water it sure looks like it points to the left. The science behind it is fun, but the lesson it shows is even better.


Life brings us to a point of wondering WHICH WAY quite often, sometimes every day. It can be hard to know which way to go, what decision to make, but one thing’s for sure: We can have confidence in God’s ability to lead us. Jeremiah 17:7 says, “Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.” Verse 9 tells us one of the most common wrong ways we’re often tempted to go: “The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?” It comes down to a choice: Follow God or follow our own emotions apart from God by doing what feels right in the moment. I don’t know about you, but I’ve made enough bad decisions on my own to know that God’s way is a lot better than my way! 


For more daily encouragement, SUBSCRIBING HERE to get daily encouragement emailed to you.

Or check out my social media: 

Facebook

Instagram