I Am NOT Riding That!!!


We had a great time at the Raphine Carnival last night, and I’m glad the kids got to ride all the rides they wanted to. I’m also glad that I didn’t have to! I think Addison rode every single ride and Brooklyn rode most of them. They had a great time with friends, but rides like that make me dizzy just looking at them! I may not be that smart, but I’m smart enough to see stomach problems coming if I get on those rides…so I stay off of them! 


Nothing wrong with these rides (at least for those with a stronger stomach than me!), but there are things we should ALL leave alone. Proverbs 22:3 says, ”A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.” Maybe you like to try every ride at a carnival or every rollercoaster at an amusement park, but that’s definitely not how we should handle sin and temptation. If we see the consequences and problems our sin will cause, it makes it easier to go the other way and find something better to do instead. 


They say that experience is the best teacher, and that’s often true. But when it comes to sinful and unwise choices, learning from the bad experiences of others is way better than learning the hard way ourselves. And simply trusting that God knows best is the best choice of all. 

SUBSCRIBE HERE or check out my social media: 

Facebook

Instagram