Which Direction Am I Even Going?

Driving west in the southbound lane of North Lee Highway 🤔. Directions confuse me (just ask my wife Jennifer!). At least I didn’t accidentally head toward D.C. on yesterday’s teen trip like I did last time 😟.


I’m glad Jesus has a better grasp of directions than I do, and here’s an amazing thing He chooses to do: Psalm 103:12 says, “As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.” 


Do you ever get hit hard with the memory of a past mistake? I do, and I’m really glad that God chooses to forget our sins when they are forgiven through Jesus.


You could go north long enough that you’d eventually start going south, but you can go east forever and you’ll never be going west.


The sins that Jesus forgives aren’t coming back…and that’s all of them if He’s your Savior! That amazing forgiveness frees us to serve the One Who set us free, and we should be so thankful to Jesus that we are willing to go anywhere for Him and do anything He wants us to do. We can’t get lost following Jesus!